Submitting or updating your profile text & image:
Please fill out this form!
Guidelines for a profile picture:
- Taken from the front
- Not only your face – taken from a bit of distance
- The larger the better, but at least 250 Kb & 1200px wide – landscape format
- Very sharp, un-edited – daylight and a good camera usually helps!
- In color
- No sunglasses
- No people next to you
- Preferably taken in your city (but not clearly in another city or continent)
Guidelines for a profile text
Every profile text includes 2 paragraphs:
- “About me”: what do you do, and what are you passionate about?
- “Why [City]?”: why do you love your city?
- (Optional) “Where else can you find me online?”: Links to pages / websites about you or created by you
A good profile text:
- Is enthusiastic, especially about your city!
- Is long enough to be personal, short enough to take the time to read (guideline: 250 words)
- Does not contain references that get outdated quickly (“I’m now 23 years old”, “I have been living here for 6 years”). Instead use wording like “I lived here since 2006”.
Every profile page includes your full name, and year of birth.